Pages

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Here I go again...

So here I go again.  Another blog attempt.

Something is different this time.

Life.  Life is very different.  Priorities have changed.

I have tried the fashion blog thing.  I have tried the witty blog thing.  I even tried the we're a perfect family, when we clearly we're not thing.  This blog is different.

I am so excited about this blog. I am excited that it will serve as a memory keeper for where we are in life.  I am excited to have an outlet to write what is on my heart when I just want alone time and it is no where to be found.  I am excited to share my thoughts and ideas with my family and friends (and new friends at that).

So what is this blog going to be about?  It is going to be about life. The life of a stay at home creative that just wants to make the world pretty, her husband and grandmother proud and wants to raise a kid that isn't a jerk.

It will feature day to day stories of our lives. It will feature decorating around our house. It will feature adventures, advice, tip, tricks and probably really bad english skills y'all.  I apologize now.

Can't wait to add to this blog and to share our live, love and laughter here.

Here is to new beginnings!

XoXo- Lelia

1 comment: